- Onsite diagnostic lab for fast analysis and diagnosis of urologic health issues
- State-of-the-art imaging capabilities including X-ray and CT scans
- Pathology lab for fast and accurate diagnosis
- Surgical and treatment centers providing out-patient procedures for a wide range of urologic conditions
- Better coordination between urologists, pathologists and surgeons to deliver the optimum treatment for your condition
- Latest Robotic Surgery proceedures by qualified urology specialists
Medical Practices and Services
What is urology? Urology is a special area of medicine that focuses on issues and diseases of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive system. Although urology is a specialty area, urologists often may have a broad knowledge of internal medicine, pediatrics, gynecology and other medical specialties because of the wide variety of clinical issues we see each day.
At the Urology Center of Spartanburg, our urology specialists are highly skilled physicians trained to evaluate and treat functional problems of the genito-urinary (GU) system. We offer our patients the specialized knowledge and technological resources to evaluate and treat problems within the genito-urinary tract, and the conditions and diseases that affect its normal and healthy function.
All of our doctors are board-certified by the American Board of Urology, members of the American Urological Association, and licensed by the state of South Carolina.
The Urology Center of Spartanburg, P.C, is a participating provider for most insurance carriers including, but not limited to, Medicare, United Healthcare, Aetna, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Please contact us with any questions on the acceptance of your insurance.